Ausway Eucalyptus Propolis
100% Natural propolis, 365 capsules
Each capsule contains propolis 2,000 mg
Propolis is a resinous mixture that honey bees collect from tree buds, sap flows, and other botanical sources to seal unwanted open spaces in the hive.
Natural medicine practitioners use propolis to relieve various conditions including inflammation, viral diseases, ulcers, superficial burns and scalds.
Propolis is also believed to promote heart health and strengthen the immune system. One study has shown that it reduced instances of cataracts in rat pups. Beekeepers recommend keeping a piece of propolis in the mouth as a sore throat remedy.
Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions if the user is sensitive to bees or bee products.
• Antimicrobial: Depending upon its composition, propolis may offer powerful local antibiotic and antifungal properties Emollient: Studies indicate that propolis may be effective in treating skin burns.
• Immunomodulator: Propolis also exhibits immunostimulant effects.
• Dental antiplaque agent: Propolis is a subject of recent dental research, since there is evidence that Propolis may actively protect against dental cavities and other forms of oral disease due to its antimicrobial properties.
• Canker Sores: Propolis can also be used to treat canker sores.
• Antitumor growth agent: The use of Propolis to inhibit tumorigenesis has been studied in mice in Japan. In pre-clinical models of human breast cancer, Propolis induces cell cycle arrest, apoptosis and reduces expression of growth and transcription factors, including NF-κB.
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.